woensdag 17 september 2014

kept awake. - fiction

Monday:

Nothing has changed, I am on the same sleeping medicine as I  had been taking forever. Never does it seem to work. My mind always seems stronger than the medicine. I keep playing the ''what if ''game over and over and I never seem to win. What if things changed for the better? What would my life be like if my day dreams became reality and a long night sleep was not a dream anymore?

I decide to write down my dreams , one by one.
First, I would like a degree ,so I could get a job I could quit the very  moment my second dream comes true. Than  I would become a writer ,selling my books througout the world.I would buy a little house and spend my life in the sun teaching children how to read. That would be my dream life.  What would that lifestyle cost ?

As I was already awake,  I started to look around on websites listing houses in Thailand. I figured my ideal life would cost me  1500 euro's a month. I figured, I could make that amount of money with a day job. My journey  to make that amount of money in my spare time began.  


Tuesday- thursday

I have been writing for hours , and my first e-book  is almost done. I have been procastinating finishing my book for so long now. I  plan to publish it on my own. Maybe this could be the side business I have been dreaming off.  I only need to sell one book a day, that  should be doable.

Friday:

I set up a website and people seem interested in my book. 

Saturday:

Ten books where sold. I am tired but totally fulfilled with joy. I'm actually tired  and almost falling asleep. It is crazy how one week can change your life. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten